IMPHAL, Sep 18: One Raisang Majhi (21) who is an employee of Simplex Railway construction Company (Noney) was bitten by a snake on his right foot and was brought to Assam Rifles Camp located at Noney on September 16 at around 7.35 pm. According to a press release of PIB Defence, the victim was immediately rushed to the Unit Hospital wherein the Medical officer of Noney Battalion treated the patient. The patient was kept under observation and later on discharged after stabilising of vital stats.
- 18 hours ago - CBI/ SIT conducts spot enquiry at alleged fake encounter sites - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - HC orders emergency highway repairing - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Street vendors stage sit in protest - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Govt looks to spread awareness of its welfare schemes DIPR to be nodal dept - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Nagaland stands divided on election announcement - 0 Comment