IMPHAL, Aug 31: Responding promptly to a call for blood donors, Assam Rifles at Churachandpur Battalion under the aegis of 27 Sector Assam Rifles of Red Shield Division donated blood to Lamthang (32), resident of G Moalsai village (New Lamka), Churachandpur district at District Hospital, Churachandpur on August 26, according to a press release of PIB Defence.
- 24 hours ago - Extra-judicial, fake encounter killings in Manipur Lodge 30 more FIRs on or before Jan 31 : SC to CBI’s SIT - 0 Comment
- 24 hours ago - High end ultrasonography kits now adorn RIMS - 0 Comment
- 24 hours ago - Private teachers fill up for absentee teachers - 0 Comment
- 24 hours ago - NE to get Rs 15,000 crore for improving telecom connectivity - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - MAHUD to meet medical expenses of injured IMC sweeper Shyamkr condemns twin blasts - 0 Comment