Imphal, Jul 16: Manipuri shuttler Konthoujam Dinku and his partner Shristi Juputi of Telangana won the mixed-double final of the All India Junior Ranking Badminton Tournament 2017, which was held in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Kh Dinku and S Juputi defeated the pair of N Boka and Sahithibandi by 21-16, 21-16. This is the first mixed double title of a Manipuri badminton player at the National level.
- 20 hours ago - BJP questions Cong party’s obsession with FA - 0 Comment
- 20 hours ago - - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - School student makes ‘robot’ with discarded household items - 1 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - Legal awareness gains speed with bike rally - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - Be alert: AMUCO on plots to disintegrate State - 0 Comment