Imphal, Jul 16: Manipuri shuttler Konthoujam Dinku and his partner Shristi Juputi of Telangana won the mixed-double final of the All India Junior Ranking Badminton Tournament 2017, which was held in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Kh Dinku and S Juputi defeated the pair of N Boka and Sahithibandi by 21-16, 21-16. This is the first mixed double title of a Manipuri badminton player at the National level.
- 22 hours ago - Oct 20 deadline set for State Govt to submit recommendation to include Meiteis in ST list Constitutional protection need of the hour : STDCM - 0 Comment
- 22 hours ago - Night plaza can help in improving healthy family life : Shyamkumar - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Mass grave of Hindus found, alleges Myanmar Army - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Solar plants illuminate, offer source of income - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Restoration of independence should be collective responsibility : RPF-I - 0 Comment