IMPHAL, Sep 11: 11 Assam Rifles of 26 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ IGAR (South) conducted a lecture on health and hygiene for local populace of H Mongjang village, Tengnoupal district on September 9. A press release of PRO IGAR (S) informed that the programme was conducted by Medical team from 11 Assam Rifles. During the lecture, villagers were explained the importance of personal hygiene and sanitation, causes of different lifestyle diseases and remedial measures to be adopted in order to maintain good health. A total of 70 persons including 44 children attended the lecture programme, the release said.
- 1 day ago - Extra-judicial, fake encounter killings in Manipur Lodge 30 more FIRs on or before Jan 31 : SC to CBI’s SIT - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - High end ultrasonography kits now adorn RIMS - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Private teachers fill up for absentee teachers - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - NE to get Rs 15,000 crore for improving telecom connectivity - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - MAHUD to meet medical expenses of injured IMC sweeper Shyamkr condemns twin blasts - 0 Comment