IMPHAL, Dec 16: A 22 members team, led by Shiv Sena Manipur president Moirangthem Tombi, met with the party’s National president Uddhav Thackery and many MPs and pressured them to bring up the issue of the Framework Agreement in the Parliament.
- 18 hours ago - CBI/ SIT conducts spot enquiry at alleged fake encounter sites - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - HC orders emergency highway repairing - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Street vendors stage sit in protest - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Govt looks to spread awareness of its welfare schemes DIPR to be nodal dept - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Nagaland stands divided on election announcement - 0 Comment