Mizoram PSC revises civil service results No place for you, CCpur man told

    17-Feb-2026
|
By Our Staff Reporter
IMPHAL, Feb 17: The Mizoram Public Service Commission has withdrawn and revised the results of the MCS Combined Competitive Examination 2025 after an "ineligible" candidate from Churachandpur was found ranked 13th and recommended for Mizoram Civil Service (MCS).
The final results of the MCS CCE 2025 which have now been revised were declared on February 9.
The results showed Samuel Chinsonmung, a resident of Churachandpur, ranked 13th.
He secured a total of 965.80 marks, and was recommended for Mizoram Civil Service (MCS).
The revised results, declared today (February 17), show Samuel Chinsonmung has been removed from the list of recommended candidates.
A candidate who secured 14th rank previously has now replaced him.
The topper of the examination is Lalremsiama Darchhun of Aizawl. He secured 1035.80 marks.
Notably, the Mizoram Public Service Commission had issued a statement yesterday (February 16) stating that the results declared on February 9 would be "withdrawn and revised".
The commission had said that the decision to withdraw the results was taken after one of the candidates was found "technically ineligible", which in  other words means the candidate is not a domicile citizen of Mizoram.