There will be no trial : WAM

    01-Nov-2019
By Our Sports Reporter
IMPHAL, Nov 1 : Wushu Association of Manipur (WAM), in its press release stated that there will be no trial selection on November 3 and 4 for preparation of State team for the 19th Sub-Junior Wushu National Championship to be held at Kolkata in the last week of this month.
Taking exception to the news item being published on few local dailies a couple of days back regarding an open trial for the said National event, Wushu Association of Manipur's secretary elect maintained that the press release circulated using WAM's letter head and signed by one, T Sunildro, who calls himself to be the secretary in-charge of WAM, is dubious and the said individual has nothing to do with WAM.
The association also claimed that the State team preparation for the National event to be held in Kolkata from November 25 to 30 will be made according to the results of the 19th State Level Sub-Junior Wushu Championships and hence there will be no new trials on November 3 and 4 at RCC Hall, Khuman Lampak.
The association was taking time in selection process of technical officials and coaches owing to a pending case in the High Court of Manipur, continued the press release while informing that the necessary preparation and coaching ahead of the National event will be initiated very soon.